Our rating of the Sofia:
|Comfort and luxury|
|Spa and wellness|
Our customers say:
|Overall rating of ship|
184 Reviews of the Sofia
Average total ship rating: 4.0 from 5
More Feedback from our customers about this ship (click for details):
Cruise in one sentence:
- At times the cabin could be uncomfortably warm.
- Three bed cabin with 2 lower and 1 upper bed on the lower deck....
- An outside cabin on the lowest deck with the windows just above the water line. All cabins on this ship are small but incredibly laid out. This cabin is equipped with upper and lower bunk beds which folded away during the day. Hand basin is outside the bathroom....
- Bad beds
- one bed was very noise I wake up every time I move cabin clean, very good service
- Very confortable, exellent use of the available space of few square metres.
- Small, with two singles, but comfortable
- Being the only non German speaking guests,Our waiter Plamen made our cruise. All staff are Balgarian and some speak english and are quite happy to do so.Downloading google Translate was an asset.
- Excellent customer focussed staff, no hard sells and great assistance give selflessly to passengers re: orientation information for each port.
- The AI package included regular tea / coffee, juices, fizzy drinks, house wines and beers. Hard drinks were affordable at pub prices. Food was excellent. Breakfast was a regular German buffet with breads, cold cuts, cheeses, fresh and tinned fruits, juices, smoked fish, hard boiled eggs and cereals....
- nice and clean ship
- The staff working on board were all fantastic. Congratulations to all.
- The food was remarkably, and unexpectedly, top quality. Service by the Bulgarian crew was top notch. We were advised in advance that this was a German speaking ship and that's certainly true - we were the only English speaking passengers aboard....